I thought that I’d but together a monthly list of Things I’m Loving Right Now from the current month.
Things that myself and family have enjoyed. Such as food, movies, clothes, products etc.
So here are Things I’m Loving Right Now June 2018…
PIN ME FOR LATER
- ASOS Ever since I had my online style consultation with LJ Styling, I’ve got the confidence back to try new clothes and styles. Lookout for my post about my experience with Lauren Joblings Styling.
- JOURNALING. As part of my self care routine i’ve found time to journal. It’s a way to keep my mind busy and gives me the chance to be creative. Here is my Bullet Journal Pinterest board and links to some of my favourite journalling supplies.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £6.74Was: £9.99
- SLOGAN T-SHIRTS. I absolutely love slogan t-shirts. I love to make a statement and be a bit ‘different’ This month i’ve bought 2 from small businesses.
- GET IT OFF YOUR BR**STS PODCAST. I’m a little late to the party when it comes to Podcasts. But recently i’ve been listening to a few. But this month I am loving ‘Get It Off Your Br**sts’ Podcast. The host Emma and Liana are amazing, with their open, honest and opinionated chats that cover topics other women would be scared to talk about. Check them out HERE
- BLOGS CHANGE LIVES. By Aby Moore. I have had this book a couple of months. I keep going back and forth to it. Picking up lots of very informative hints and tips to help me grow my blog into a business. If you’re a blogger and haven’t already checked out Aby’s mega supportive Facebook blogging community go on over to Mamapreneur Revolution ™