Father’s Day is just around the corner. I’ve been thinking of unique gifts that I can give my husband for our children. Over the years we have done, personalised mugs, photos, key rings, teddies etc. But, that doesn’t seem to cut it. It doesn’t show our appreciation for my Husband as my children’s Daddy or our children’s appreciation to their Daddy. Then I thought, why not put together a Father’s Day Questionnaire and get the boys to answer it while recording it!
Not only will this be unique, but it will be amazing to listen to and watch the boys candid reactions and answers. A perfect memory that can be kept and re-lived. Also the same Father’s Day Questionnaire could be used year after year. It will be amazing watching the children change as they grow, but also their answers!
PIN ME FOR LATER
17 Questions To Ask Your Kids About Their Daddy
- What is something Dad always says to you?
- What makes Dad happy?
- What makes Dad sad?
- What is his favourite thing to do?
- What does your Dad do when you’re not around?
- If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
- What is your Dad really good at?
- What is your Dad not very good at?
- What is your Dad’s favourite food?
- What makes you proud of your Dad?
- If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
- What do you and your Dad do together?
- How are you and your Dad the same?
- How are you and your Dad different?
- How do you know your Dad loves you?
- What does your Dad like most about your Mum?
- Where is your Dad’s favourite place to go?
FOR YOUR FREE FATHER’S DAY QUESTIONNAIRE CLICK
Tales From Mamaville