There’s nothing more satisfying than doing a deep clean. My favourite cleaning product is ZOFLORA. As I get on with cleaning the house, I think to myself. ‘You know what? I’m going to share my How To Use Zoflora…Top Tips For Spring Cleaning With Zoflora with you all.
I recently picked up a bottle in the pound shop after reading a few Facebook posts raving about it. As soon as I got it home and smelt it, I was hooked and before I knew it I had liked a Zoflora addicts Facebook page, finding more ways to use it. The uses for this little bottle are ENDLESS!
Like myself, i’m sure your number one priority is yours and your children’s health. Getting rid of those Winter bugs that cause the snotty noses and coughs and colds that invade us. That’s the beauty of Zoflora, it is a disinfectant, it kills 99.9% of bacteria.
How To Use Zoflora
Cloth and Bucket
Tackle surfaces around the home from the kitchen to the bedroom using a cloth and bucket. For best results, remove heavy soiling first then wipe away the bacteria. But remember, Zoflora should not come into contact with polished wood. With soft furnishings always check for colour fastness first.
Mop and Bucket
Wipe away visible dirt, plus bacteria and germs that enter your home on people’s feet. From utility rooms to bathrooms, Zoflora can be diluted in water and used with a mop on tiles, lino and most other hard flooring.
Make bacteria busting part of your daily routine and create handy, easy to use Zoflora trigger sprays. Great for disinfection of surfaces and air freshening as well as odour eliminating clean-ups. Why not use different fragrances around the home to create different fragrant environments.
Neat / Undiluted
Use it straight from the bottle to fight nasty odours caused by bacteria in your drains and plug holes. Or give your toilet bowl an injection of bacteria busting fragrance and disinfect your toilet brush at the same time.
11 Top Tips How To Use Zoflora For Spring Cleaning
- Put a small drop on the filter in your hoover. Makes the house smell amazing.
- Put it on a tissue and put it down the back of the radiators. Especially in the winter months.
- Fill up your kitchen sink on a night with hot water and Zoflora. Put in sponges and cloths. Not only will your down stairs smell lush, everything will be disinfected.
- Sprinkle it on the carpet like a wet Shake ‘n Vac
- Watered the Zoflora down like a home made Febreeze. 1 cap full to 400ml water. It’s great on curtains and mattresses.
- Use in reed diffusers. OR make your own by watered down Zoflora in a mason jar, some wooden BBQ kebab sticks and you have a reed diffuser!
- Put it on the pad of my steam mop (not in the water, apparently that breaks them)
- If you have a dog, Use on artificial grass. Put it in a watering can diluted with water whenever the dog has a wee! Smells gorgeous outside & keeps it hygienic for the kids
- Drop a couple of capfuls into the cistern of the toilet. Leave the bathroom smelling lush.
- A few drops into the washer on the towel wash or any other was for that matter.
- Use it for mopping my floors.
Zoflora isn’t expensive and it goes a long way! You can buy it from your local supermarkets such as Asda, Iceland, Morrisons, Tesco and Sainsburys.
Here’s some I found on Amazon if you want to purchase some now.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
*This post contains affiliate links which you can use to purchase goods, but will not cost you any more. I will receive a small payment.
For more hints and tips around the house why not check out IN THE HOME
Why Not Pin For Later?