I don’t know about you, but I find that listening to motivational playlist and songs while chilling out or having a full on dance around lifts my mood and give me that little boost I need from time to time.
Especially at those times when being a parent can be tough. Every now and again I will find life as a parent can be overwhelming.
Everything seems to come along at once. Medical appointments, meetings, the need for new school shoes, a payment for a school trip…etc. It’s never ending.
You wonder how you are going to juggle everything to make it all go calm and smoothly in the eyes of you children. But inside you have to plan every single tiny detail, but not show any stress on the outside.
At this point this is when I need a little TLC and to up my self care.
This is why I have put together 25 of my personal favourite Motivational Songs into a Motivational Playlist For Mummies Needing A Pick Me Up
PIN ME FOR LATER
What’s On The Motivational Playlist?
- This is me – the greatest showman
- Run the world – Beyonce
- Roar – Katy Perry
- I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
- Shake it off – Taylor Swift
- Confident – Demi Levato
- Who says – Selema Gomez
- Beautiful – Christina Aguilera
- All about that base – Megan Trainor
- Love Myself – Hailee Steinfeld
- Green Light – Lorde
- Soy Yo – Bomba Estereo
- Independent Women – Destiny’s Child
- Me, Too – Meghan Trainor
- Girl On Fire – Alicia Keys
- Flawless – Beyonce
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- That’s My Girl – Fifth Harmony
- Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
- Wings – Little Mix
- Single Ladies – Beyoncé
- We Can’t Stop – Miley Cyrus
- Just A Girl – No Doubt
- Girlfriend – Avril Lavigne