If you’ve been following me for a while you will know that I’m a ‘goal-getter’. I love to set myself goals to achieve my personal hopes, dreams and aspirations. One thing life has taught me is that no one is going to give you your hopes and dreams freely. If you want them you need to take responsibility, set goals and work towards them yourself!
There’s something about setting myself goals that gives me a buzz. A purpose, a reason to do something. Then there’s that feeling of when you smash your goal!
I love the sense of achievement!
When setting my yearly goals I focus on 9 areas of my life
- Personal Development
- Fun and Recreation
2021 will be no different. Especially after the nightmare that was 2020. I am going to set myself goals and I’m going to share them with you so that I’m held accountable. So here we go…
My Goals For 2021
- Read 24+ books (Follow My Progress On Goodreads)
- Keep setting healthy boundaries and without feeling guilty
- Live in the moment
- Have a digital detox every now and again
Health (Physical and Mental)
- Eat a better-varied diet with more fruit and vegetables and less meat
- Move more. Try new things.
- Spend more time outdoors.
- To spend quality time with each of my boys, my husband and my dad
- To always do the right thing for my family, even if it means having to change our circumstances.
- Keep learning, educating and advocating for Autism and ADHD.
- Schedule in date nights with my husband
- Spend time with people who are a positive influence on me.
- Reconnect with extended family
- Carry on on my little ‘solitary eclectic witch’ journey.
- Follow the cycles of the moon.
- Keep learning tarot
- Re-connect with crystals
- Power of positivity / Law of attraction.
- Prepare our 3/4-year-olds for a positive school transition in September
- To do more CPD courses
- Find out about applying for a degree
- To still be trading throughout the pandemic
- Increase DA to 30+
- Be consistent on social media and grow platforms to 20k+ total
- Increase income by 25%-50%
- To continue saving
- Build multiple income streams
Fun And Recreation
- Try something new
- Discover new places as a family. (covid permitting)
- Surround myself with people who are good for me. People who accept me for who I am.
No doubt I will come back over time and add to or tweak some of these goals as time goes by and changing circumstances.
Let’s see how many of my 2021 goals I can smash!