I am going to be 100% honest with you all. As I have always promised to be.
As This Mummy Rocks approaches its first birthday, I haven’t been feeling content with the direction my blog is going. That it wasn’t serving its purpose.
It just isn’t ‘Me’.
I’ve always wanted to bring content that is helpful to parents, especially Mums. That will help and support them through the trials and tribulations of motherhood. But motherhood is such a wide spectrum.
Don’t you think?
We are all at totally different stages on our journey through motherhood. Even though, I have now nearly experienced it all, with my eldest son being 18 next year. I don’t even want to think that I will have an ‘Adult’ son.
Anyway, it got me thinking, I wasn’t going to be targeting ‘all’ mums. The last thing I wanted to do was produce some super fantastic, high quality and helpful content for one mum one week and then not the next.
Do you get what i’m say?
I need to ‘niche down’ as they say in the ‘business’.
I need to find my purpose for my blog.
I need to find ‘that’ Mum that I could help, inspire and empower.
Then It Came To Me!
- I want to help mums who want to work for themselves.
- Mums who want to be able to provide financially for their families
- Mums who want to be at home for their families.
- To give mums a purpose and financial freedom so they can enjoy family life!
Mums Just Like Me!
You see, in 2015 I took the plunge to turn my passion into a business and go self-employed after the birth of my 5th child.
Which you can read about it here.
So, This Mummy Rocks will be focused towards
EMPOWERING MUMS TO FOLLOW THEIR PASSION, BUILD A BUSINESS AND RAISE A FAMILY
I will be bringing you content that will include…
- Family orientated content such as days out, entertainment, activities and parenting because we will always be a Mum first.
- Help mums succeed in starting and running their own business
- Self-care, because we all know we can’t look after our families if we don’t look after ourselves.
- Inspiration, Empowerment and Motivation because we all know mindset is everything.
- Lifestyle-related content because we are allowed to have an interest outside of work and family, right?
So, if this sounds like your cuppa tea, sign up to my mailing list so you don’t miss a thing. Let’s find your purpose and make you some money!
PIN FOR LATER