I don’t know about you but we love a pizza every now and again. With us surrounded by uncertain times, we are trying to save our pennies by not eating out or buying in take away treats. So meal planning and home made is the way to go.
I thought I’d share this Pizza Dough Recipe that my husband uses for our Quick and easy homemade pizza dough. It’s that simple the kids can join in and help too!
On the plus side, this recipe uses ingredients you can find in your kitchen cupboards.
PIN ME FOR LATER
- 250ml Warm Water
- 1 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 500g flour
- 1 tsp Salt (optional)
- Put water, yeast and sugar into a bowl or jug. Leave for 5 minutes. The mixture may start to foam, this is completely normal.
- Combine flour and salt (optional) and yeast mixture until it forms a soft dough.
- Remove from bowl and knead on a floured work surface for 5-10 minutes.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Once the dough has risen, separate dough into the number of pizzas you want to make and roll into shape.
- Place your pizza base on a pizza tin or baking sheet and add toppings of your choice.
- Place in oven and cook at 200-250C for 20-30 minutes until the dough is cooked
- Serve up and Enjoy!
What Is Your Favourite Pizza Topping That You Would Put On Your Quick and Easy Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe?
*This post contains affiliate links if you purchase anything through them I will receive a small fee